A vast majority of users across the world have started to get into Crypto trading, as Bitcoin has been more popular than ever before. Bitcoin exchanges has also started to grow. But the question still may arise which is the best crypto exchange for the long run.
BitMart exchange came into existence in 2017. It is one of the top 20 cryptocurrency exchanges by volume.
BitMart is a crypto trading platform created by cryptocurrency web developers. The BitMart Foundation has offices all over the world but is based in the Cayman Islands. The network offers spot trading, OTC trading, futures contract trading, and other digital assets services
Bitmart has its platform for Android, ISO, and Mac OS users as well.
- Payment methods: It accepts a wide range of payment options, you can purchase Bitcoin with a credit card, bank transfer, gift cards, Paypal, cash deposits, etc.
- Fees: The deposits made are fully free of charge, while the withdrawal fees vary from coin to coin and are often tailored to blockchain conditions. The trading fees are 0.25% for both the makers and takers
- Security: To increase the level of account security, two-step user authentication and a pin code for trading operations were added to the trading platform.
- Customer Support: For all questions that arise, you can contact those support by email or on the official page in Telegram. Online chat on the platform has not yet been provided.
- Mobile App: BitMart also offers its platform as a mobile application. Thus you can start trading crypto at BitMart on the go through your mobile device.
Fees and Limits
BitMart does not distinguish between takers and makers. Instead, they charge flat fees of 0.25% regardless of both of them. The trading fees are also decreased on the basis of the trading volume and the reserves of the BitMart native token, the BMX.