Bitcarra, is an i-gaming platform that is ready to transform the virtual gaming sphere. A team of highly experienced crypto and gaming experts modeled it after the most current industry trends. Its comprehensive user interface offers a unique i-gaming experience to the players.
- Joining Restrictions:- Under 18 and residents of certain countries/regions are not allowed to join the platform, wherever online gambling is prohibited, or due to some license issue. Residents of Curaçao too are not allowed to join, because Curaçao is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which is a prohibited country.
- KYC/AML Policy:- Bitcarra.com strictly follows the policies of KYC and AML, it may ask you to submit proof of resident, age or identity via document(s) it deems fit to compel with the policies.
HOW IT WORKS
This platform is known as the “First Dual Bit-Crash Game”, where users will have the choice to play solo or dual. Users will also be rewarded with free USDT as a joining bonus. The platform also offers its native Carra token.
This gambling site has already launched, the most attractive is the USDT it also is going to reward as a joining bonus. The Carra token reminds me of CARA TOKEN (CRC), but they are not the same.
- Deposit:- Users are allowed to set up the method and currency available for a deposit. If a deposit is made by any other currency (other than account currency), then it will be converted on the present conversion rate.
- Withdrawal:- User can withdraw anytime under the limit decided by the platform, all withdrawals are allowed only to the same payment method/bank card or account, from which the deposit was made. The platform may allow another method after completing additional checks for security purposes.
- Fees:- User has to pay all fees, bank charges, etc., the platform will not cover any fees. Deposit to risky accounts (unrolled for 3 times) will also attract 3% processing fees. The platform also can charge 60 EUR as administration fees based on its decision.
Immediately after entering Bitcarra, you’ll be greeted with a sleek and modern interface. It bears many similarities with other newly launched sites in that the lobby is packed with all the most appropriate hooks and lures to get you to sign up. The games are showcased there, and so are live leaderboard challenges and no shortage of promotions running across a scroll bar.
Like most bitcoin betting sites, Bitcarra is designed to cater to a global audience, so English, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean language options are present. You can quickly navigate the site using a collapsible side menu, which hosts games, campaigns, and support options.
Getting started at Bitcarra takes just a moment. Choosing a username, entering your e-mail address, and selecting a password is enough to get started. You’ll have to accept the casino’s Ts and Cs to boot, but that formality merely involves checking a box. As soon as you’ve registered, you’ll be invited to claim the betting site’s welcome bonus. As this is a recently launched site, it’s kind of a corker.
There isn’t currently a VIP scheme in play at Bitcarra. Given that we’ve already got a tier-based structure to the deposit bonuses, we would imagine it won’t be long until some sort of loyalty rewards club goes live. For instance, it is worth noting that the “Feeling Lucky?” tab takes you to a spinning wheel, which appears to offer credits, but this feature isn’t yet active. It appears to be a loyalty reward that will go live in the future. However, Bitcarra has not launched with a VIP scheme in tow.