As of 2021, you might find more than 10+ Cloud mining providers and among them finding the best might not be easy. It’s not easy to trust and find a really working cloud mining service that does not deceive the investors and pays them. Frequently, most of these projects are unscrupulous and not legit.
What is Hashing24 Review?
Hashing24 – it is a convenient and easy-to-use service that provides cloud mining services to mine BTC. Cloud mining is provided by companies that lease their own computing power. This equipment is used for mining cryptocurrencies, and the landlord receives a portion of the remuneration.
This project was created so that both newbies and experienced miners can get access to the advanced, high-quality, reliable resources available to industrial miners to ensure effective mining. The resource is available in 9 languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian.
In 2012, Hashing24 began work in the field of cryptocurrency mining, and in 2015, it began to provide Bitcoin cloud mining services. Cloud mining data centers are located in Canada, Norway, Georgia, and Iceland, and representative offices operate in Scotland, Thailand, and Ukraine.
Features of Hashing24
- You can mine Bitcoin after 5 minutes of setting up the necessary technological base;
- The service uses only the most modern and proven equipment partners;
- Technical support 24/7;
- Affiliate program;
- Favorable prices for contracts for 36 months;
- Stable daily payments;
- The tool “Reinvest”;
- The demo mining mode allows you to try yourself in mining without investing funds;
- Access to a calculator that calculates Hashing24 profitability;
- The most favorable and affordable prices for electricity, as well as rental equipment;
- Several data centers in Canada, Norway, Iceland, and Georgia.
Contracts and Fees
Hashing24 allows its customers to independently adjust the volume and duration of the contract. Unlike many other similar services, these capacities are not combined into separate packages but are acquired by users in the required volume. When we go to the “Contract” tab we see that everything is currently sold out. However, Hashing 24 offers us to buy/sell mining contracts on the Trade Desk, in Trading Room.