Ad Dragon is an advertising platform that has grown to be the world’s top online advertising marketplace in a short period of time. The platform continuously introduces new features to help its customers generate more revenue, but is it still worth using?
What is Ad Dragon?
Founded in 2019, Ad Dragon is an advertising platform that has grown to be the world’s top online advertising marketplace in a short period of time. The platform continuously introduces new features to help its customers generate more revenue.
Ad Dragon is the world’s first ethereum based platform that aims to promote the crypto niche. All the payments are made in cryptocurrency. With the help of young and talented team members, Ad Dragon offers a perfect ecosystem for publishers to make more money.
Their primary goal is to change the online advertising industry completely, and to the goal, they have introduced the latest marketing model; peer-to-peer advertising via an online marketplace. They also use a decentralized blockchain technology that provides cutting-edge marketing solutions.
Ad Dragon for Advertisers
Unlike the popular crypto ad networks that control the placement of advertiser’s ads across the publisher websites with their algorithms, Ad Dragon gives full access to advertisers for the ads placement. The platform acts as a bridge to connect advertisers with publishers.
Moreover, advertisers have the choice to select the platform or publishers of their preference, and there are no algorithms to control the ad placement, which means that advertisers can place the ads according to their needs.
- They connect advertisers to publishers in a transparent way, without involving any illegal intermediates
- The latest ad formats made it possible for getting across ad blockers
- They provide the highest yields for return of interest (ROI)
- Geo-tracking tools help advertisers to target and narrow down their audiences
- A team of experienced managers ready to help in making marketing campaigns
- The sales team assists you in finding the right product for you
- Full control over ad placements
- Advertising can use a campaign tracking tool to track to monitor the performance of its campaigns
- They offer high-quality traffic
- CPM model
Ad Dragon for Publishers
Ad Dragon offers various features for publishers (sellers) and helps them make more income. Publishers can join the platform as sellers, make the store at the online marketplace and start selling the advertising products.
Publishers have complete control over pricing, meaning that they can sell the ads at their own prices. The platform will keep only a 5% commission of the publisher’s earnings. Along with this, they can also take advantage of other features like attributes, geo-targeting, and analytics. We have listed Ad Dragon as one of the Best CPM Ad Network.
- With Ad Dragon publishers get automatic and instant crypto payouts using ethereum.
- Ad Dragon doesn’t control the CPM prices, so publishers can set the advertisement prices.
- Publishers get flabbergasted advertisement revenue of 95% of their earnings.
- There is no need to put any contract, lock-in, or codes on websites.
- Sellers can use attributes feature for listing important metrics, such as CTR, audience size, and other useful information.
- With the help of analytics, tool sellers can track their income and also statistical reports.
- You have the right to accept or reject any offer and ad placements on your sites.
Ad Dragon Payment Methods
Ad Dragon helps its publishers to monetize their websites easily and generate more income. The analytics and statistical tools will help you to consistently monitor your campaigns, website traffic, visitor’s response, impressions, monthly progress, and many more.
Ad Dragon keeps a low commission of only 5% on the publisher’s earnings, which is a very less commission as compared to other crypto platforms. You only have to make a store and determine the prices; Ad Dragon will do the rest for you. By joining the platform, sellers get an opportunity to enhance monetization skills.
- Office: USA
- Email: [email protected]
- Commission Type: CPM (Cost-Per-Millie)
- Minimum Payout: $50
- Payment Frequency: Net30.
- Payment Method: Ethereum.