What is Adshares?
Adshares was the first company to provide a complete and perfect blockchain marketplace for decentralized online advertisements. It is also one of the most advanced advertising market projects that are based on blockchain. It allows the publishers and the advertisers to form direct contracts by utilizing its blockchain network. It offers multiple types of advertisements that include affiliate advertising, Campaigns that are CPA & CPM based, and pop-under ads.
It is an all-in-one solution and helps people with different needs achieve their goals efficiently. It comes equipped with some of the exclusive features in the market that provide a lot of advantages and make it a far better option compared to the past systems that included the traditional advertising systems. It provides the following benefits to its users:
- It never requires any verification from your side. You just need to have an email to start your advertisement.
- It does not have any criteria of traffic when it comes to joining the network. So, any publisher can join it easily regardless of if they are small or big.
- The fee of decentralized advertising is comparatively lower than the traditional networks of advertisements.
With the introduction of Bitcoin, a multitude of other currencies have emerged. There is a constant fight between them to become the world’s top cryptocurrency. In this article, we will discuss Adshares.
How to withdraw ADS coins from the platform
If you want to withdraw funds from the platform account you need to:
- Log in to the platform
- Select “Billing & payments” from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner
- Click the “Withdraw funds” button
- Enter the ADS account address you want to send your funds to. Please double-check if the address is correct
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Add a message if necessary (e.g. when transferring funds to exchanges)
- Click the “Withdraw” button
- Once you send the transfer, you will receive a confirmation link via email. Please remember to click the link within one hour, otherwise, the withdrawal will be canceled. Once the transfer is confirmed, it should take up to 15 minutes. It may take longer in case you’re depositing your funds to an exchange.